Print Audit Embedded Provides Rules-Based Printing, Secure Release, More for Kyocera MFPs
Print Audit reports that its Print Audit Embedded has been validated as compatible with Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs. Print Audit Embedded is a print-management solution that provides cost recovery, rules-based-printing, user authentication, secure print-release, and pull-printing.
Print Audit Embedded installs directly onto Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs, allowing administrators to control and recover print, copy, fax, and scan costs. It also integrates with the desktop versions of Print Audit 6 and Print Audit Secure; no hardware is required.
Kyocera’s HyPAS (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions) is a scalable software-solution platform that optimizes the performance of Kyocera’s MFPs through custom, integrated business applications.
Print Audit Embedded enables administrators to:
- Receive audit trails for all documents created at Kyocera HyPAS-enabled devices.
- Track every copy, scan and fax job by prompting users for a PIN number, project code, or client/matter number.
- Create declining balances based on the job cost, total pages, color pages, or black-and-white pages.
- With user authentication at the control panel, prevent unauthorized users from using color or specific device functions (copy, scan, or fax).
- Export all collected data into any accounting system.
- With pull- and secure-printing, ensure jobs are not printed until users are ready to pick them up at a Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP.
- Eliminate wasted pages left at the printer, saving the company money and reducing environmental impact.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA and Sarbanes – Oxley by keeping confidential documents out of the wrong hands.
- Bypass printer line-ups or malfunctioning devices by enabling users to release print jobs at any supported Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device on the network.
For more information on Print Audit Embedded for Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs, visit Print Audit here.