Relyco Launches Memjet-Powered Formax ColorMax 7 for Envelope, Label Printing
Relyco, which is headquartered in Dover, New Hampshire, and markets business printing and payment solutions, has introduced the Memjet-powered Formax ColorMax 7 Digital Inkjet Color Printer for printing on envelopes, pressure-seal forms, synthetic waterproof paper, and more.
The ColorMax 7 uses Memjet’s page-wide inkjet print head with 70,400 ink nozzles and no moving parts. Relyco is promising substantial savings for cost per page and total cost of ownership versus laser-printer counterparts.
The ColorMax 7 produces full-color CMYK output, up to 16.8 million colors, on a variety of paper stocks and sizes, with full-bleed capability on media up to 8.5″ wide x 17″ long. It can print 1,600 x 1,600 dpi at 6 inches per second, and 1,600 x 800 dpi at 12 inches per second.
For more information and complete specifications on the ColorMax 7, visit Relyco here.
Formax ColorMax 7
Relyco offers a comprehensive line of inkjet-compatible substrates for the ColorMax 7 and other inkjet printers:
- DURASEAL Envelopes – Standard, custom, and secure business envelopes.
- ULTRASEAL Pressures Seal Self Mailer Forms – Self-sealing promo forms and checks.
- REVLAR Waterproof Paper – Inkjet-compatible waterproof paper is durable, heat-resistant, and tear-proof format that are scheduled for availability soon.
- ENDURA LABEL Inkjet Labels – Thousands of label templates for any labeling application.
- Secure Check Stock – MICR ready.
- DigiFLIP 4D Puzzle Cards – Unique interactive cards for message delivery.
- DigiPOP Custom Flat-and-Fold Packaging – Personalized packaging templates that go from flat sheet to dimensional items.
For pricing, more information, a printer demo, and substrate samples, contact Relyco at 1-800-777-7359, by by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting www.relyco.com .