In this Head2Head Comparison of Small and Home Office Inkjet All-in-Ones, Wirth Consulting determined that the minimum qualifications for productive, shared use include networking, automatic duplex printing and an automatic document feeder. Using these criteria, we compared the features, performance and cost of ownership for five All-in-Ones from five vendors: Brother, Canon, Epson, Hewlett-Packard and Lexmark. These devices had an average price of $149.99, well within the range of affordability for nearly any consumer.
Ultimately, we determined that the Hewlett-Packard Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One earned Best in Class distinction due to the following strengths:
- Lowest overall cost per page and total cost of ownership for this group.
- Comparatively high paper and ink capacities.
- Web connectivity with downloadable productivity, workflow and entertainment apps.
- Extensive remote and mobile printing options.
- Easy touchscreen operation.
- Overall very good tested image quality.
(Watermarked, not-printable, and not for distribution or linking)
Small and Home Office Inkjet All-in-Ones Head2Head Comparison Report
- Hewlett-Packard Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in One What You Should Know Evaluation
Comprehensive Hands-On Test Report (for unlimited distribution)
- Hewlett-Packard Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-In-One Hands-On Test Report
(Not-watermarked What You Should Know Evaluations for personal use only)