New 45-PPM A3 Color Aficio MP C4502 MFP from Ricoh
Ricoh has introduced the Aficio MP C4502, an A3 color MFP rated at up to 45 ppm in black/color, and featuring a revamped color touch screen as well as scanning to cloud-based storage and collaboration sites.
The color touch screen (right) can be customized, and is compatible with UDOCX for scanning to cloud-based storage spaces, including Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Office 365, and also provides scan to fax. With scan to fax, faxes are sent via the UDOCX fax service so there’s no need for fax lines or fax software.
- $16,200 list price.
- Maximum 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution.
- Supports Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and Apple Mac OS X 10.2+.
- 1.0 GHz Intel Celeron-M CPU; 2 GB of memory and 250-GB hard drive.
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet network interface; two USB 2.0 host interfaces (for external device connection; print from digital cameras); and USB 2.0 Hi Speed (for direct PC/Mac connection). Optional Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); 802.11 a/b/g Wireless Interface; Parallel Interface; and Bluetooth Front USB 2.0/SD Card Slot Interface
- 2 GB of memory and 250-GB hard drive; 190-GB hard drive.
- First Copy Out Time of 5.9 seconds (color) and 3.7 seconds (black).
- DataOverwriteSecurity System automatically overwrites the hard drive after each job (erases latent job data recorded on the hard drive).
- Standard encryption of files stored in the hard drive.
- Other security features include: SNMP v3, data encryption (password/address book/locked print password /PDF, SSL Communication, S/MIME, IPsec communication), secure print, user code account limits, network protocol on/off, IP filtering, user authentication (Windows/LDAP with Kerberos-External; Basic and User Codes-Internal), 802.1.x Wired Authentication, WPA (Wi-Fi Protect Access Support), classification codes, unauthorized copy control, security information print, and output mode switch for received fax.
- Optional security includes: Copy Data Security, and DOSS with ISO 15408 Common Criteria Certification.
- 67-originals per minute black/color scanning (300 dpi resolution via ARDF). Scan to e-mail (with LDAP support), folder SMB/FTP/NCP), scan to media cards (USB/SD cards). Network TWAIN pull scanning.
- Document Server (hard drive) stores up to 9,000 pages.
- Super Group 3 fax, Internet fax by e-mail (T.37), IP Fax (T.38), LAN fax, forward received faxes to e-mail addresses and folders, and LDAP support.
- Standard 1,100-sheet paper capacity; expand to a maximum of 4,400 sheets.
- Print full-bleed 11″x17″ images on 12″x18″ via bypass tray, and print on 110 lb. cover (52–300 g/m²) via bypass tray.
- 100-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF) for scanning originals up to 11″x17″.
- Optional document finishing, including document hole punching, saddle-stitching, and folding.
- View job queues and check supply levels with Web Image Monitor and SmartDeviceMonitor.