The Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Series ships in late October in North America, and will be available at HP.com and via resellers, HP Managed Print Services, and retailers.
- Print speed rated at up to 18 (black)/13 (color) ppm in Normal Mode, and at up to 32 ppm (black/color) in Draft Mode.
- First Page Out Time as fast as 13 (black)/14 (color) seconds.
- 360 MHz CPU; 128 MB of memory; compatible with Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh, and Linux.
Print resolution is up to 1,200 x 600 dpi (black); up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi (color) on HP
Advanced Photo paper; 1,200 x 1,200 input dpi.
Includes HP PCL 3 GUI and PCL 3 Enhancedprint drivers.
- Touch panel with 2.64″ wide touch screen.
- Supports HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint mobile printing.
- Supports HP Print Apps (access and print Web content from the touch screen).
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, Ethernet interface, Wireless 802.11n interface, two RJ-11 modem ports, and two memory card slots.
- Fax features include send faxes in color or monochrome, 100-page fax memory, junk-fax barrier, PC fax driver, auto redialing: delayed send, and fax forwarding.
Up to 4,800 dpi scan resolution. Full color and monochrome scan; scan speeds: up to 5.6 ppm via ADF; less than 10 seconds for a 4”x6” color photo; scan file types supported by software: Bitmap, JPEG, Adobe PDF, PNG, Rich Text, Searchable Adobe PDF, Text, and TIFF. Includes TWAIN 1.9 scan driver and ReadIRIS Pro OCR software.
Copy speed rated at up to 32 ppm (black/color) in Draft Mode, and at up 12 (black)/11 (color) ppm in Normal mode.
Up to 1,200 x 600 dpi copy resolution. Copy features include ID copy (copy two sides of a card onto one side of a sheet of paper), poster, clone, mirror copy, auto-enlarge, and make up to 99 copies.
250-sheet paper drawer, 35-sheet simplex automatic document feeder (scan one side of originals), optional 250-sheet paper drawer, 150-sheet output tray, automatic duplex printing, and optional 250-sheet paper drawer. Produce images on borderless media up to 8.5”x11.7”.
8.5” x 11.7” flatbed platen.
25,000-page maximum recommended monthly volume; recommended monthly volume of between 250 to 1,250 pages.
Scan to folders from the touch screen; route inbound faxes to folders; e-mail scanned files from the PC.