Download Wirth Consulting’s Hands-On Test Report for Hewlett-Packard’s latest full-color ink-jet printer, the OfficeJet Pro 8100 ePrinter. This new ink-jet printer features HP’s newest ink-jet imaging system, as well as mobile printing with HP’s ePrint and support for Apple’s AirPrint, amd faster, streamlined installation.
Review: HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter
Search our site
Have you heard about OKI's C900 Series Multimedia Platform? No? We're talking about a 50-ppm toner-based printer that can print onto the widest array of media types in the industry, including clear films, polyester, magnets, and stock as thick as 360gsm, and which can range in size from 3"x5" to 13"x53" banners. There's also standard Job Accounting and several of the models can be equipped with a Fiery controller. The icing on the cake is that the top-of-the-line C941dn also features white and clear toner that can be used to produce the most professional results on the market today.
Our testing and analysis of the C941dn in under way and we will shortly release a five-part video tour of this amazing device. Stay tuned!
More than News and Reviews
Wirth Consulting has produced hundreds of reports on printers, MFPs and All-in-Ones, some of which can be freely downloaded, printed and distributed.
With the exception of the Premium Downloads below, the remainder of our reports may be freely viewed, but not printed or distributed.
Project CISS – Don’t Miss This Report
Wirth Consulting is pleased to announce a comprehensive new test report – likely the first of its kind – that summarizes the results of exhaustive testing of inkjet printers equipped with CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System).
This 64-page test report – which can be downloaded below – summarizes several months of testing of:
Nine printers/All-in-Ones (AiOs) from Epson, Canon, and Hewlett-Packard.
Two-types of add-on (non-OEM) CISS kits installed on four printers/AiOs.
Two OEM-equipped CISS inkjet printers, the Epson L101 CISS Ink System and Epson L210 CISS Ink System All-in-One.
A detailed comparison of the overall performance of CISS-equipped printers and AiOs versus that of standard cartridge-based printers and AiOs.
Read more here.
Click a Category
PretonSaver – Print Management Par Excellence
Need to control the cost of printing? Who doesn’t? We recently subjected the PretonSaver Print Management solution from Preton Ltd. to a Hands-On Test and found that it offers a wide variety of ways for virtually any company (with IT staff or not) to monitor, track, control, apply printing rules and save toner/ink when printing to virtually any printer, regardless of vendor or class. For users without access to a server, there’s a cloud version of PretonSaver, and there’s also a home version that can be used both with or without network support, with PretonSaver Enterprise providing the most functionality.
Read more and download the Hands-On Test Report here.
- Terry Wirth: Are you printing via USB or network? If printing v…
- Farmer Business Systems: Yes, Xerox’s Prints Assist service is very usefu…
- emploi à domicile rémunéré: Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favor…
- kay: Hi there, have a Lenovo laptop, it recently made s…
- David J. McCartney: I worked one summer at an in-plant printing operat…
- Terry Wirth: Pete, Not a shill but you are otherwise correct. J…
- Pete: Hi Terry, you seem to be a bit of an apologist/ sh…
- Terry Wirth: Mary, Thanks for your comment. The Designjet HD P…
- Mary Bottelli: Your article states "Options for both Designjets i…
- Terry Wirth: You can download the installation software from th…
- Lourdes Orozco: Hi, well I have may imac and have a hpofficejetpro…
- Achim Weber: new printer concept Follow only the current trend…
- Terry Wirth: Hi Tony, This may be attributed to a wrong pape…
- tony mc galey: Hi Terry, I have just bought a HP Officejet 6600 …
- Terry Wirth: Owen, I am not sure what VOA refers to but Oki ha…
- Val D: you can print with print n share as well to a non …
- Terry Wirth: Thanks John!…
- john009: Hey i have also faced the same problem. but i reso…
- Amazon Opens 3D Printing Store for Customizing Fashion Accessories, Home Decor, Toys, and More July 28, 2014
- New Ricoh App for Google Cloud Print Mobile Printing for Ricoh Business-Class Printers and Multifunctionals July 28, 2014
- Print Audit’s Next-Generation Facilities Manager Adds Enhanced Device Alerts July 28, 2014
- Xerox’s Earnings Down for Second Quarter Due to Lower MFP and Printer Sales July 25, 2014
- Top News for the Week of 7/21/2014 – Strong Quarters for Lexmark, Canon; Epson Invests Big in Inkjet; More July 25, 2014
- Strong Sales of Office Multifunctionals Drive Income Growth for Canon in Latest Quarter July 24, 2014
- ABBYY Releases Next Generation of FineReader Online with New Document-Conversion Features July 23, 2014
- RTI Digital Expands Distribution of Memjet-Powered Vortex 4200 Wide-Format Printer July 23, 2014
- PrinterPoint is Managed Print Services for Wide-Format Printers July 22, 2014
- IDC: Global Digital Color Production-Print Market to Reach Nearly $25 Billion from 2014-2018 July 22, 2014
- New Brother Business Smart Inkjet All-in-One with 11″x17″ Printing and $169.99 Street Price July 22, 2014
- Epson to Invest Some 10 Billion Yen Over 12 Months in PrecisionCore Inkjet Printing July 22, 2014
- Epson Introduces First A3 Inkjet Printers with Continuous Ink Supply System July 22, 2014
- New Toshiba A4 Color and Mono Multifunctionals Feature Latest eBridge Controller July 22, 2014
- Strong Quarter for Lexmark; Growth in MPS; Increases Full-Year Outlook July 22, 2014
- EFI Acquires DirectSmile, Maker of Cross-Media Marketing Software July 21, 2014
- Kyocera Launches RightFax Connector for Connecting to RightFax Servers July 21, 2014
- Meg Whitman is New Chairman of HP; Other Board Changes Announced July 18, 2014